Search MCR

Sunday, February 25, 2007

[MCR] Barrvox

Hi All

I have given up on my Barryvox opto 3000 completely. This week it
completely died and would not switch on. I changed the batteries,
scrubbed the terminals, Etc Etc. I will send it back to Barryvox But I
will not request that they fix it or send me another model or anything.
I have lost all confidence in this unit/company.

Ken wylie IFMGA

Ken Wylie
Adventure Programs Department
Thompson Rivers University
900 McGill Road
P.O. Box 30 10
Kamloops, B.C.
Canada
V2C-5N3
(250) 371-5844
kwylie@tru.ca
www.adventureprograms.ca

_______________________________________________
These observations and opinions are those of the person who submitted them. The ACMG and its members take no responsibility for errors, omissions, or lapses in continuity. Conditions differ greatly over time and space due to the variable nature of mountain weather and terrain. Application of this information provides no guarantee of increased safety. Do not use the Mountain Conditions Report as the sole factor in planning trips or making decisions in the field.
Please check out http://acmg.ca/mcr for more information.